According to Doctor Creagan, the facts are perfectly clear – if you want to be healthy for life:
- LEARN TO MED-SPEAK – so your doctor will listen to your concerns!
- UNDERSTAND YOUR DIAGNOSIS – realize that you can survive anything!
- REMEMBER THE BASIC EIGHT – for living well. Live long enough to cash in your 401K!
- SEPARATE HYPE FROM HOPE – real medical headlines vs. questionable internet information
- COMBINE traditional and alternative treatments
- MAKE SIMPLE LIFE CHANGES – improve your health!
As a cancer specialist, Dr. Edward Creagan has been treating very sick patients for more than 35 years.
This is not just about lifestyle choices or alternative health care options, although these are important aspects of Dr. Creagan’s healthy living plan. It is about using your seven minutes in the exam room (average visit), forging the right kind of relationship with your doctor, and understanding and using the health care system – instead of having the health care system use (and often abuse) you.
Disease is not inevitable. A diagnosis is not a death sentence. If you learn to use your relationship with your doctor to your advantage and focus on your personal lifestyle decisions, you’ll save time, money and your health. Use this book, use the medical system, and start planning now... so you’ll never be Dr. Creagan’s patient.
TV News Feature - Interview with Dr. Creagan
back to Health-eheadlines